|This example shows a front panel
with menu bar, run button,
numeric control , indicator and a boolean stop button.
CTRL-H means help. Just put the mouse over a control - indicator
and you'll see a short description (if I put it there).
Right click on a graph and you'll get new options !
Convagle ) + RUN TIME LabView 6.1
|part1, part2, part3, part4|
| View PC-SUDS
This program is useful if you want to see the structure of a "wvm" or "dmx" file. It contains a "pick" VI too.
SUDSUTIL.INI file could be edited.
| World Map
Put cursors d0 and d1 in a position and you'll get the distance and the bearing. This program waits the
localisation informations and move the S (seism) cursor.
- Graphics : plotting earthquake data, software to visualize SUDS files (wvm, dmx) ;
- DataProcessing and Visualisation: software to visualize, digital filters (FIR, IIR), pick and analysis seismograms with window selector (Hanning, Rectangular, Blackman,Hamming, Gaussian), STA/LTA analysis, S/N ;
- Data format input : SUDS (wvm, dmx) ;
- Data conversion : SUDS (wvm, dmx) to SAC bin, integer 16 bits and SUDS wvm to SUDS dmx (you don't need "demux" utility) .
Click on a station name and you'll get a new windows with filtering possibility. The "Time Zone" is important. Select GMT and you'll get the original time.
| Demux + SudsJoin +
This program uses few utilities from http://www.banfill.net/index.html .
Application: it joins files from an acquition system and trim them with other file joined from a second acquisitin system;
Data format input: SUDS files;
Data format output: one SUDS (dmx) file.
readme , Fig1
- Graphics : plotting earthquake data, software to visualize SAC bin files ;
- "ADD" SAC bin files into a single graph;
- DataProcessing and Visualisation: Time-frequency analysis STFT,Adaptive,Cone Shaped,CWD, Gabor, WVD with window selector (Hanning, Rectangular, Blackman,Hamming, Gaussian).
- Data format input : SAC bin ;
- Data conversion : SAC bin to SUDS (dmx).